Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Moto Shop: Chicagoans get an Experiential Retail Shop
- Blackberry PRIV an Android Phone
- Forget Gorilla Glass, Transparent Aluminum Is "It"
- Sprint to cut $2.5 Billion in expenses including layoffs.
- AT&T Announces LG V10
- New Moto DROID at VZW with Shattershield
- WSJ Interview with Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure about turnaround.
- AT&T users can get free data via Data Perks app
- Sprint to pay $3M fine to the FTC
- HTC One A9 Released (with pics)
- Apple loses patent suit- may owe $862 Billion to Wisconsin
- Wifi ATT calling now available!
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.